We evacuated on Friday, and we ended up here. It was going to be a stop off point because it was in an evacuation zone, but since the evacuation has been rescinded, we decided to stay. We were going to travel to Atlanta but that would result in having to stay away an extra 2 days potentially. We don't want to subject customers to extra delays especially as it looks like West Palm Beach won't be as affected as previously thought. We don't know how badly the power and Internet services will be affected, but we will do our best to not delay dispatches as much as possible,
Some of you have had your orders mailed out from here. Others have been delayed, we could not take everything, and we apologize for this. We delayed a couple of larger orders as it will be more difficult for us to replace those if anything goes missing.